We can provide information, advice and ongoing casework on tenancy issues to both public and private tenants regarding: 

  • rent, rent arrears;

  • bond/bond disputes;

  • breach of tenancy/lease agreements (both verbal and written);

  • ending tenancies properly;

  • tenants right and responsibilities.


Our tenancy advocate can advise tenants on their options and if required, to negotiate on their behalf with landlords, real estate agents, Department of Communities (Housing) representatives or Community Housing representatives.

Ask us how we can help you. If for some reason we cannot help, we will do our best to provide you with a referral to another organisation.