Important COVID-19 business changes
1. Our service is still operating Monday to Thursday, 9am to 4pm.
2. We have shifted all client engagements to teleconferencing and we have the facilities to provide video conferencing, if preferred.
3. We are however, closed to walk-ins. We are instead asking people to telephone in with their enquiries and have placed a sign out front to that effect.
4. We are also asking clients to email any court orders through to our administration (firstname.lastname@example.org) in readiness for telephone consultations/appointments.
5. We are continuing to represent clients in the Magistrates, Family and Children’s Court jurisdictions via audio-link or video-link. This is in line with the practice directions released by these courts.
6. Unfortunately, our outreach service is temporarily suspended. However we will continue to service these areas via teleconferencing and video link ups.